1. Place the IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder inside the pocket charger.
2. Press the pocket charger button for 10 seconds to RESET which will also turn ON your device. Watch the tutorial to see how to RESET your device.
3. Plug the pocket charger into a wall power outlet with the original IQOS ORIGINALS DUO power adaptor and cable. Always use the original power adaptor and cable and always keep the contacts clean between your holder and pocket charger.
4. While your pocket charger is being charged, strip lights will be pulsing. Remember, a deeply discharged pocket charger may take up to 20 minutes to start charging.
5. Visit the self-diagnostics tool if you need further support.
1. BLINKING RED LIGHT ON IQOS ORIGINALS DUO DEVICE:
Your heating blade might be broken. Check your heating blade and if it is broken visit the self-diagnostics tool.
Your holder might not be getting enough charge from your pocket charger. Always use an official power adaptor and cable with a power outlet and always clean the contacts between your holder and pocket charger. Visit how to charge your device and how to clean the contacts .
Your device might need a RESET. Ensure your holder is inside the pocket charger. Press the pocket charger button for 10 seconds. Watch the tutorial on how to reset your device.
2. BLINKING WHITE LIGHT ON IQOS ORIGINALS DUO DEVICE:
Your device might be outside of the operating temperature range (0°C to 50°C). You may need to let it cool down or warm up in your hands. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, visit the self-diagnostics tool.
1. Always use IQOS ORIGINALS DUO original power adaptor
and cable and use a power outlet. This will ensure your pocket charger is being charged in its designed time.
2. Always keep the contacts clean between your holder and pocket charger. This will ensure your holder is getting the charge fast enough from your pocket charger. Watch the tutorial to see how to clean the contacts.
1. Ensure to let your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO Holder fully cool down before you start cleaning (at least 30 seconds after the last use).
2. Always use the original IQOS cleaning tool and cleaning sticks.
3. Refrain from applying too much pressure and touching the heating blade.
4. Clean after each pack of the tobacco sticks to save the taste you like and remember to renew your holder cap in every 6 months.
5. Visit how to clean your device.