lil SOLID Ez is a simple to use one-piece device to enjoy heated tobacco experience without the hassle of ash, smoke or cigarette smoke smell.
It heats tobacco from the inside by a stainless-steel pin for consistent tobacco experiences.
With lil SOLID Ez you will enjoy:
- Consistent heated tobacco experiences, with 3 back-to-back consecutive uses
- Up to 25 experiences on a single charge*
- 5 minutes duration of one session
Available in 5 new colours: white, blue, mint, rose gold and black. [link to device PLP page]
lil SOLID Ez is designed to be used only with specialy designed tobacco sticks.
* Subject to battery performance degradation and conditions of use.
lil SOLID Ez and lil SOLID 2.0 - are both alternatives to cigarette smoking.
lil™ SOLID Ez is the next generation of lil™ SOLID 2.0 all-in-one tobacco heating device introduced by IQOS™
1. heating technology – resistive heating with a pin
2. new device finishing - glossy finish
3. New 5 colours: rose gold, mint, white, black and blue
4. Smaller & lighter – 78.9 gr for lil SOLID Ez vs 98.8 gr for lil SOLID 2.0
5. New additional cleaning tool – lil SOLID Cleaner Pro, for cleaning the cap and around the pin. Sold separately.
Both devices – lil SOLID Ez and IQOS ORIGINALS - are tobacco heating systems and heat tobacco from inside. However, there are some differences:
- Portfolio of devices & colours, stylish accessories to customize your device
- Blade heating technology
lil™ SOLID Ez Introduced by IQOS™
Simple and affordable
With both technologies you can enjoy the taste of the real tobacco without fire, smoke and ash.
It is your own preferences, goals and budget that define your choice.
Whether you choose lil™ SOLID Ez or IQOS ORIGINALS, they are both smoke-free products and a better choice than continued smoking.
Important information: they both are not risk free and provide nicotine which is addictive.
You receive the new device in sleep mode. To wake up the device, press the button for 2 seconds or connect the charger to the charging port.
Once the device is activated, the Status LED blinks in ice blue for one second and vibration occurs twice, simultaneously.
We recommend to fully charge your new Iil SOLID Ez device with the supplied AC Power Adaptor before using it. It takes up to 2 hours.
Slide and open the cover of the stick insertion part at the top of the device and insert a tobacco stick with the tobacco part of the stick facing down.
Press the stick until it touches the bottom of the stick insertion part.
To start your device, press the button for 2 seconds until vibration occurs.
Preheating will last for about 25 seconds. The duration time of the preheating process can vary according to the use environment.
When the preheating process ends, the Status LED lights illuminate, and vibration occurs simultaneously. The stick is ready for use.
To signal the last 30 seconds of the session or the last 3 puffs, whichever comes first, the device will vibrate once and the Status LED will blink in ice blue until the end of the session.
At the end of the session, the Status LED and the device turn off automatically. You do not need to press the Button.
Remove the tobacco stick after the end of the experience:
Rotate the stick to one direction 3 times or more and pull the stick out of the device.
Close the cover of the device to prevent any foreign particles from entering.
You may use the device up to 3 consecutive times without waiting time.
After 3 consecutive uses (within 18 minutes) the device will cool down automatically. Please wait. It will take 3,5 minutes before you can use another tobacco stick.
It is important to keep your device clean from any foreign particles, remnants or dust. For this, please, keep the lid closed at any time after the use.
For optimal experience, clean your device after every 20 uses.
You can clean your lil SOLID Ez in three ways: with a Dual Cleaner (comes with the device), by cleaning with heat* or with a lil SOLID Cleaner Pro (sold separately).
Cleaning with the Dual Cleaner:
To use the Cleaning Wiper, gently snap open the side with the ⊙ (circle) mark.
To use the Cleaning Brush, gently snap open the side with the (multiple dots) mark.
Remove the cap from the cooled device and insert the Cleaning Wiper into the heating chamber and clean by spinning the wiper.
Insert the Cleaning Brush into the heating chamber and clean by spinning the brush.
Cleaning with Heat*:
To clean with heat, quickly press the button 5 times (within 2 seconds). The State LED will blink orange for 90 seconds and the cleaning process happens automatically
When the cleaning process ends, the State LED automatically goes OFF, and vibration occurs 2 times
* Cleaning with heat means heating the remnants stuck to the heater. The heater can get very hot, so do not let anything come into contact with the heater during or immediately after cleaning with heat.
Cleaning with lil SOLID Cleaner Pro:
This new cleaning tool is efficient to remove hard tobacco residue that cumulate around the pin and inside the cap
It also allows to restore the delivery of aerosol like a new device.
Use the cleaning wiper (the side with the “hole”) to clean around the pin:
1. remove the cap
2. insert the cleaning wiper in the heating chamber
3.rotate several times to remove the crust.
Use the cleaning “brush” (the side with the protruding pin) to clean the cap:
1. insert the cleaning tool from the bottom of the cap
2. rotate several times
To reduce residual tobacco smell after removing hard particles, use the cleaning sticks.
Both, cigarettes and tobacco sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive. However, this is the only common point.
Cigarettes burn tobacco, reaching high temperatures, and producing ash, tar*, and smoke with high number and levels of harmful chemicals.
On the contrary, lil SOLID Ez heats tobacco instead of burning the tobacco like a cigarette with no ash, no cigarette smoke smell, no fire.
As a result of heating, lil SOLID Ez emits significantly lower levels of harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes**
lil SOLID Ez emits on average around 95% lower levels of harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes**"
Important information: lil SOLID is not risk-free
lil SOLID Ez is not risk free and provides nicotine, which is addictive. Only for use by adults.
*Tar is the residue from smoke after a cigarette is burned.
**Reduction in levels of a range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette. See important information (link)
Important information: It does not necessarily equal a 95% reduction in risk. lil SOLID Ez is not risk-free.
No. Cigarettes cannot be used with lil SOLID Ez device because of different manufacturing design. Special tobacco sticks have been specifically designed for use with lil SOLID Ez device.
If you experience any difficulties inserting tobacco sticks, please, check the following:
1. Check if you are using the tobacco stick and not any other product
2. Check if there are any remnants inside the stick insertion part. Remove the remnants by pulling the cap out of the device, install the cap back and try to insert the stick again. [link to How to clean lil SOLID Ez?]
3. Don’t forget to twist the tobacco stick more than 3 times in one direction before pulling the stick out of the device. This way you avoid remnants in the stick insertion part.
4. Check if you insert the stick in the right direction. Insert the tobacco stick with the tobacco part facing down. If it is inserted upside down, you may experience difficulties inserting it.
5. If a stick gets broken in the device, please, remove the broken stick:
• Pull out the cap and the broken stick should come with it. Then, gently tap the cap to remove the broken part.
• If this does not happen, with caution, try using a toothpick to remove the part of the stick that remains in the device.
• do not use any sharp tools to remove the broken stick as you might damage the device.
• do not insert any metal into your device.
• if you are experiencing any trouble please go to your nearest IQOS store so that one of our agents can assist you.
6.Check if the tobacco sticks were exposed to a humidity or high temperature. They need to be kept in a dry place to prevent the tobacco mix from sticking together. Try a new stick from the pack that was not exposed to humidity.
7.If none of the above solutions helps, contact us at Customer Support Center 0800 800 808 or visit us at the nearest IQOS zone.
If you have not used the device for a long period of time, please ensure there is no visible damage present and then, try to charge it fully before attempting to turn it on.
To conserve battery life, the device will return to sleep mode:
1. if it is not charged for 24 hours when the Status LED light is red
2. if it is not used for 7 days when the Status LED light is orange, ice blue, or blue
Please note, when you start charging the battery after a long period of inactivity, i.e. when your battery has been completely depleted, the charging lights may not appear right away. This is a normal process.
If the charging does not happen, please, contact our Customer Support via:
o phone: 0800 800 808
o e-mail: email@example.com
o visit IQOS zone
If you experience that you only get a little bit of aerosol compared to your previous experiences, please ensure you check the following:
• You are using the tobacco stick designed for lil SOLID Ezand not any other brands or products
• You have correctly inserted the tobacco stick in lil™ SOLID Ez device without breaking or turning the tobacco stick
• Check if there are any remnants inside the stick insertion part. Remove the remnants by pulling the cap out of the device, install the cap back and try the new stick.
• You allow the device to pre-heat for about 25 seconds prior to puffing [link to How to use?]
• You clean your lil™ SOLID Ez regularly (every 20 sticks) [link to How to clean?]
• You pause between puffs to allow the pin to properly heat the tobacco and generate aerosol
You can also bring your Iil SOLID Ez into your nearest IQOS zone for a free Complete Service periodically.
A comprehensive professional lil device maintenance service performed in IQOS store
Every check-up is carried out to help you to keep the lil device in optimal condition for longer and to ensure a satisfying lil experience.
This service is free of charge. [markets to provide link or contact to initiative the process]
What services are included Complete service?
RTD (Resistance to draw) machine test*
Test for device capability to deliver the aerosol with each puff.
Professional device cleaning
Cleaning of the device, including the pin and the cap, remove any tobacco residue to improve the airflow and heating process for an optimal and satisfying taste experience.
Upgrade to the latest firmware to ensure the best possible performance of your lil device.
Yes, you can still get support, even if the device is discontinued, according to the warranty terms.
Solid red light for 2 sec with two vibrations -> low battery
Please charge your device
Red light blinks 5 times -> device malfunciton
Reset the device by pressing the button for 8 seconds, even if vibration occurs within 2 seconds.
Orange light blinks 3 times -> device needs to cool down or exceeds operating temperature range
After 3 consecutive uses (within 18 minutes) - an orange light indicates that the device needs to cool down. The device will be put in the cool down mode automatically. Please wait. It will take 3,5 minutes before you can use another stick.
It could also indicate that the temperature has gone beyond the operating temperature 0~40℃.
Orange light blinks 2 times -> liquid ingression
Please do not use the device and dry it until the light stops blinking.
If the light does not stop blinking, please, contact us at Customer Support Center [add number] or visit us at the nearest IQOS zone.
Blinking green light and device not responding -> device in updating mode
To interrupt the update process, disconnect the device from the power source
The device produces a lingering smell
The lingering smell most probably comes from the non-regular or non-thorough cleaning. We recommend cleaning the device on a regular basis after using 1 pack of tobacco sticks.
If you continue to use the device without removing the debris or remnants, the device can heat up the remnants, which can produce the lingering smell [link to How to clean lil SOLID Ez?
This product is not risk-free and delivers nicotine, which is addictive. For adult use only.