ProtectPLUS™ System hosts a number of technological improvements:
- robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device
- new side door opening tested to guarantee reliable performance
- new technology provides longer battery life
- heating chamber of your Holder has been redesigned for improved reliability
IQOS 3 vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of heating (once you press the Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior to the end)
You can easily reset your IQOS 3 device by pressing and holding the Pocket Charger Button for 10 seconds and then releasing. Battery Status light will fade in, blink twice, and then progressively fade in to confirm a reset.
You can use the IQOS AC Power Adaptor from the previous device versions. However, IQOS 3 USB cable hosts a USB-C port, which is different from the previous versions.
The IQOS 3 device does not require a full charge to work. If the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is fully charged you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
It takes approximately 120 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet. Only charge IQOS 3 devices using supplied AC Power Adaptor and USB cable.
You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
1. Press Pocket Charger Button for 1 second (short press)
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge
IQOS 3 is designed to work in a range of temperatures between 0℃ and 50℃.
Any white light indicates that the device performs various operations, like charging, re-initialization, ready to use, fully charged, etc.
Red blinking light can occur on:
• Only Bottom Charger Light indicator: the device is the outside operating temperature (0 - 50°C). -> Wait until the device is within temperature limits.
• Holder status light: Holder malfunction -> Please, perform a reset of the IQOS device.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care:
By phone: 0800 800 808
By email: email@example.com
No, the new IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is not compatible with the previous versions. If you insert the 2.4/2.4 PLUS Holder into the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger, the Holder will not charge because of the different size. The IQOS 3 Holder cannot be inserted into 2.4/2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger because of the different size.
This product is not risk-free and delivers nicotine, which is addictive. For adult use only.