IQOS 2.4PLUS is designed to work in a range of temperatures between 10℃ and 40℃.
The red light, blinking or steady, on your Holder may indicate that:
- Holder is not charged
- The device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C)
- You pressed on the Holder button during usage
- Holder malfunction
To resolve the issue, you may try the following:
a. Check that the IQOS 2.4PLUS Pocket Charger is switched ON and has enough power
b. Place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and wait until it is fully charged (up to 4 minutes)
c. Ensure your Holder’s electric contact is clean
d. If none of the above works, perform a reset of your device [link to how to reset question]
e. Still no luck? Please contact Customer Support.
Holder vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
You can easily do a reset of your IQOS 2.4PLUS device by simultaneously pressing and then releasing the Bluetooth and Power Buttons until all lights briefly blink.
The IQOS device does not require a full charge to work. If the IQOS 2.4PLUS Pocket Charger is fully charged you may use the Holder for up to 20 times.
It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 2.4PLUS Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet. Only charge IQOS 2.4PLUS device using the supplied AC Power Adaptor and USB cable.
You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
1. Press for 1 second the ON/OFF button
2. The LEDs will turn on and indicate the level of charge:
- 1 LED = low charge level
- 4 LEDs = device is fully charged
This product is not risk-free and delivers nicotine, which is addictive. For adult use only.